IT Director (closed)
Our client, an established organisation with international offices, is now looking for an experienced IT Director.
As a key member of the Executive Team, you will report directly to the CEO. You will take over the entire ownership of the ICT and Software Development functions within the client’s business.
- Obtaining, maintaining and developing a solid understanding of the company’s strategic vision from a technical point of view
- Providing an assessment of the technologies which already exist within the company
- Designing, delivering and communicating a global technology strategy
- Implementing the IT plan
- Establishing KPIs for the ICT function
- Promoting use of technology
- Developing and strengthening the ICT team
- Contributing to the overall strategic direction
- Structuring the ICT and Software Development teams
- Liaising with the Executive Management team in terms of strategic decision making process, budgets etc.
Key Skills & Attributes:
- University degree in IT
- Several years of experience in a Senior Management role in IT for an organization
- Experience in preparing a strategic IT plan
- Analytical skills
- Experienced in delivering presentations to the stakeholders
- Native or fluent English speaker
- Experience in sitting on a Group Executive Management Team
- Experience with Microsoft technologies
- In possession of a certification or qualification i.e. CISA, Prince 2
- Membership in BCS would be desired
- Commercially and customer driven
- Excellent people management skills
- Excellent communicator
- A natural team player
This role carries an excellent package, and will involve travel between the various offices.
If you'd like to apply for this role, pleased send your CV in MS Word format to Agnieszka at firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you require further information, please call us on +356 2099 4444.