Licensing Staff Position (closed)
Negotiable based on Experience compensation
- Candidates need to demonstrate proficiency ensuring compliance with the regulations issued by the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC), including associated licensing activities.
- Candidates should have 3 years of experience in regulatory and licensing activities associated with the NRC.
- Candidates should have 5 or more year of experience at an NRC-licensed facility.
- (Candidates without these minimums for experience with NRC licensing, but with equivalent experience at facilities authorized by U.S. Department of Energy or Naval Reactors to handle radioactive material should provide justification for how their experience relates to NRC licensing activities.)
- Experience at a nuclear materials facility is a plus. Experience with decommissioning a nuclear facility is a plus
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree or higher in a technical field.
- Experience with material controls and accounting or nuclear criticality safety also a plus.
- HAZWOPER certification (40 or 24-hr) is a plus.
- Candidates must pass a background check. Typical work schedule is 10-hours, 4 days per week.
- Must provide a fitness for duty certificate
- Must pass the necessary drug and background checks required for site