UIT Product/ Campaign Marketing Manager (closed)
The UIT Product/ Campaign Marketing Manager is responsible for development and execution of marketing strategies and tactics involving the UIT product line and/or programs offered in the UIT marketplace. This position helps guide the development of messages and achieve corporate goals, acquire and retain customers and ensures brand consistency. A critical component of this role is to manage the timely regulatory communication materials.
Position has significant influence on the development of marketing strategies and techniques designed to increase asset-gathering activities across the UIT distribution channel.
This position reports directly to the Head of UIT Marketing and is a part of a team responsible for all aspects of UIT product/campaign marketing efforts. The position will require frequent contact with representatives from Investment Management, Sales/ National Accounts, Product Development, Compliance and all levels of management. Regular interaction with registered representatives, RIAs and other influential third party marketing/distribution partners is expected. Some travel may be required.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develops and executes comprehensive marketing plans, materials and activities surrounding new and existing products, campaigns or programs.
- Provides writing and editing support for marketing materials including promotional materials and website content.
- Collaborates and oversees the development of on-going systematic product campaigns and turn-key programs. This will include the development of content strategy, creation, production and distribution through print, web, email and other distribution methods.
- Accountable for ongoing project supervision of firm’s monthly and quarterly performance updates, regulatory materials, and other ad-hoc material.
- As needed, help with run-rate communications, including fact sheets, pre-deposit marketing, presentations and maintenance and updating of product brochures.
- Conducts competitor research to evaluate, develop and improve existing product campaigns/programs, while working with internal colleagues to ensure message and brand consistency.
- Works in tandem with the firm’s Compliance department to ensure that all materials meet FINRA and SEC regulatory guidelines.
- Coordinates running budget for the costs associated with the production of these materials (printing and other costs as appropriate) and finding ways to gain efficiencies of scale;
- Coordinates efforts business unit through the marketing idea/execution process. This would include leading meetings, developing detailed project plans, driving communications, etc.
- Stays informed and up-to-date of any updates or changes that may impact business results, activities or our relationships, in general.
- Establishes priorities, manages expectations and aligns resources consistent with strategic priorities, sales channel and product team efforts.
- Works proactively in fast-paced and dynamic environment that relies heavily on cross functional interaction to maximize marketing and sales opportunities.
- Attends due diligence meetings, industry conferences and meetings with financial professionals and institutions to maintain thorough industry knowledge and uncover new marketing opportunities.
- Coordinates and facilitates special projects as requested by management.
- 7+ years of marketing communications experience within the financial services industry.
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of marketing principles and practice.
- Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies for retail channels of distribution.
- Deep knowledge of the investment management business with experience in building integrated marketing programs that deliver strong results.
- Project management experience with proven ability to execute projects independently.
- Series 7 registered preferred.
- Four-year college degree or higher in related field.
- Highly motivated, self-confident person with ability to motivate others.
- Strong Interpersonal and Client Management Skills (internal and externals).
- Effective communication (oral and written), presentation and organizational skills.
- Visionary: effectively shares direction, strategy and plans with team and others.
- Strong Decision Making and Leadership Skills.
- Excellent Organizational and Time Management Skills.
- Attention to Detail and Accuracy.
- Independent and Results Oriented.
- Must successfully pass a background check.
- Limited travel is required.
- Located in Lisle, Illinois office.
Compensation: Base salary plus discretionary bonus.
Guggenheim Investments represents the investment management division of Guggenheim Partners, LLC, which consist of investment managers with approximately $127 billion in combined total assets *. Collectively, we have had a long, distinguished history of serving institutional investors, ultra-high-net-worth individuals, family offices and financial advisors. We offer clients a wide range of differentiated capabilities built on a commitment to investment excellence.
Our business is firmly rooted in the discipline of the institutional money management: our DNA is etched with the rigor of managing risk. Each of our investment teams brings a unique expertise and point of view about what drives asset and market behavior, and what drives risk and reward.
Over the year, our clients have valued us for our tradition of independence, thought leadership, purposeful innovation and a nimbleness we believe not readily found in other asset managers. As a privately owned investment management firm, our clients also know that we are less beholden to Wall Street, and unswayed by its short-term demands and fickleness. WE are answerable only to our clients and our commitment to their success.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
TO BE CONSIDERERED FOR THIS ROLE, PLEASE APPLY ON-LINE: