Marketing Technology Manager (closed)
Our client is looking for a tech-savvy, creative and self-starting leader who takes a proactive approach to the use of technology in marketing and business development. This management position requires a well-organized and dynamic multi-tasker who is able to manage people and lead new projects while simultaneously maintaining and improving ongoing marketing systems including a high quality law firm Website. The Marketing Technology Manager must demonstrate a strong sense of initiative in seeking out new technologies that have the potential to be used as effective marketing tools to help drive business in a competitive marketplace. This Firm-wide position should have competence in overseeing such things as the Firm website, iPhone App, social media tools, Google Analytics to track performance and trends of Web traffic and development, and implementation and success of the CRM database initiative. The Marketing Technology Manager must be an effective communicator and a team player who works well with our IT staff and others across departments.
The position’s responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Managing the development, maintenance and analytics of the Firm’s public Internet presence, including the Website, iPhone App, client-specific pages, social media initiatives such as the firm’s LinkedIn page and Twitter account, search engine optimization tools and the use of Google Analytics and other systems related to the Firm’s online presence;
- Working closely with industry consultants and outside vendors to develop and enhance Firm-wide marketing technology initiatives and software, including the Firm’s proposal generator system;
- Implementing, training and overseeing operation of the Contact Manager database to connect attorneys and clients Firm-wide. Responsibilities include troubleshooting, testing and customizing features to maximize use of the database around the Firm and working closely with attorneys and their assistants to make the database a success and a solid business development tool; and
- Managing the daily workload and personal development of the Marketing Team’s Data Entry Coordinator.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Five years’ experience working with marketing Websites and use of technology and social media in branding and promoting an organization. Some management experience required;
- Undergraduate degree is required, as well as experience and proficiency in the use of software applications that support a wide range of marketing and business development initiatives, and a thorough understanding of Website design, innovation and daily maintenance and updating;
- Experience and proficiency in building online templates and using HTML, Microsoft Office Applications, content management and CRM systems, contact databases and other online marketing tools;
- Familiarity and experience with social media sites, including Twitter and LinkedIn; and
- Professional services experience preferred and law firm experience a plus.
The Marketing Technology Manager will report to the Director of Communications and is classified as an exempt position.