Leeds, City Centre
An Award winning full service digital agency.
The Affiliate Department focuses on delivering expert affiliate managed campaigns from launch, strategy of the channel, day to day management and building strong affiliate relationships.
Directly to the Head of Affiliates, the Affiliate Marketing Executive role represents a step up & continuation in experience & knowledge within the online & affiliate marketing industry and the executive is expected to increase participation and contribution over time in the position.
To assist the Head of Affiliates in the production, development & day to day management of all affiliate programs. The role would suit a candidate with online marketing and/or affiliate marketing experience of 12+ months.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Compiling performance data via Excel spreadsheets, written Word documents & PowerPoint presentations
- Developing & maintaining a portfolio of relationships with affiliate partners
- Demonstrate multi-tasking ability, keep multiple projects on-track, structuring and executing work
- Working closely with the Head of Affiliates on all major accounts
- Balancing the needs of the business, client & affiliate partners to assist in the growth of revenue generated for the business through affiliate marketing
- Develop an awareness of key affiliate industry issues and an appreciation of their influence on the development, management & strategy for an affiliate program.
- Liaising with internal online & offline teams within the agency.
- Attending internal meetings to report on affiliate program performance & strategy
- Client contact in the form of conference calls, attendance of meetings and presentations & new client pitches
- Supply clients with pre, mid & post campaign analysis
As a large digital agency there are massive progression prospects within the department and the agency as a whole.
£18k - £22k – Dependant on Experience
If you feel you have what it takes and would like to find out more then, please do not hesitate in sending me an up to date copy of your CV.