Customer Support with Finnish Language (closed)
The Customer Services representative is responsible for providing accurate and thorough interpretation of client’s policies, procedures, and expectations to Finnish speaking external and internal customers. Providing outstanding service as a means to build customer loyalty, improve customer retention, and satisfy corporate customer service goals and objectives.
- Receives and responds to inquiries from Finnish speaking external and internal customers via both email and phone.
- Creatively resolves issues and ensures problems are accurately and completely resolved by using available resources, including internal tools and all available resources.
- Very good knowledge of Finnish language
- Communicative knowledge of English
- Previous relevant working experience would be advantage
- Communication skills sufficient to communicate verbally via phone and email.
- Computer literacy with the ability to learn customer service software applications.
- Active listening skills.
- Solving problems in a way that makes customers feel valued and that their contacts are important.