Interim Senior Business Analyst (closed)
Interim Senior Business Analyst – Life & Pensions Platform Programme - £500 - £600 Day Rate
We are currently looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join a major platform development programme for one of our clients. You will help develop the business and service proposition for a new online savings platform to be takenoutto the IFA market.
- Significant experience in requirements gathering and high detail documentation within a life & pensions organisation
- Creation of user cases, customer journeys, revenue streams and service propositions
- Experience of developing the process maps around technology and platforms
- Experience in working with complex stakeholder groups for business–wide change initiatives
- Demonstrable experience of developing full end to end customer and end client journeys, including service proposition
- Experience of leading workshops involving senior stakeholders across diverse work streams
- Significant understanding of the processes associated with platform development programmes within the Life, Pension and Investments arena
- Proven background of working in Life & Pensions. Ideally thiswill have been on a new platform /WRAP environment.
If you have the above background, please apply with an update CV highlighting your relevant experience.
Please note that this assignment will be based out of Surrey, for 9 weeks initially with project plans and key deliverables already being planned and signed off by the business sponsor.