MNC – SPECIALITY CHEMICAL & INDUSTRILA ADHESIVE Manufacturing Indusrty
Position : Process Engineer
Location : Mumbai
Reporting to : Operations Manager (direct) and Manufacturing Manager (indirect)
Reportees :- 2 Direct Reportees
B.E./ B.Tech (Chemical Engg) with knowledge of Process design and Plant commissioning with 5 years in a Chemical industry
To be responsible for planning, designing, setting up, modifying, optimizing and monitoring manufacturing processes in order to obtain products as per customer requirement and adhering to safety and quality standards, by employing the most efficient and cost-effective methods. He should work to improve productivity, quality & process efficiency.
This position is responsible for the functioning of the EPA and SBA plants of Company ( AI ex AIL), located at Thane and Rudrapur. It requires interaction with internal functions like Technical service, Customer service and external entities like vendors and engineering consultants.
- To supervise new plant commissioning, process stabilization, improve productivity
- To scale up polymer batches from lab or through technology transfer
- To implement the quality standards and procedures at the plant and adhere to Company SHE standards
- To fine-tune product processes of polymer and WBA so as to obtain optimization of yield and batch cycle time Training / internal TS16949 auditor and improve the gaps.(30%)
- To prepare schedules for plant maintenance for critical process
Interested candidates are requested to pl share their resume with
Pioneer Management Consultant Pvt Ltd.
Assignment Incharge : firstname.lastname@example.org
Pl follow Pioneer at