General Manager - Technical Services | Asia/Pacific Region (closed)
Highly competitive salary package | Growing mid-tier gold miner | Operations across the Asia/Pacific region | Corporate office based role with travel
- Key leadership role
- Work across multiple OP and UG operations
- Unique career move
A dual listed and fast growing resources company with a number of open-pit and underground operations is seeking to appoint a General Manager – Technical Services to manage the technical and planning requirements for their mines across the Asia/Pacific region. The main focus of the role is providing a lead in supporting their operations and development projects.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, you will be based in the corporate office with regular site travel locally and internationally as required. This appointment holds a generous salary and relocation package. This is a unique opportunity to utilise your extensive technical mining knowledge and operational background to add value to a mining company with a bright future.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Mining Engineering or closely related discipline
- A minimum of 15 years experience in hard rock mining operations
- Ideally experience across both open-pit and underground mines
- Proven leadership skills and demonstrated success in business improvement initiatives
All applicants are treated with the utmost confidentiality and CV’s will not be submitted without candidate consent.
To apply, please send your resume to Rob quoting reference number RS13977 or call for further information.
Contact: Rob Sellars
Phone: +64 3 353 5683