Test Tech (closed)
Principal function of the Test Tech is to test prototype or new products and/or prototype components following appropriate procedures, standards, and specifications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operate and maintain equipment and perform other general mechanical duties, such as complete component changes, modifications, teardowns, and reassembly.
- Conceive and fabricate test fixtures.
- Perform tests to determine capabilities of machinery and conformance to specifications and/or regulations.
- Willingness to travel to offsite test locations for a specified amount of time.
- Associate's degree in machine mechanics or equivalent work experience.
- Proven mechanical skills with the ability to diagnose problems, repair and assemble – tractors, carts, planters, skid steer, etc.
- Ability to operate large machinery--tractors, carts, planters, skid loaders, etc.
- Proficiency in fabrication skills such as welding, use of machine shop equipment, etc.
- Ability to work independently or with minimal supervision.
- Solid organizational skills.
- High housekeeping standards.
- Basic knowledge of hydraulic systems.
- Good computer knowledge – MS Excel, Word, Outlook, MRP systems, 3D CADD software
- Knowledge, or proven ability to learn, strain gage application, soldering, electrical wiring, running Somat software on computer, meter test stands
- Hands-on farming background with a proven work ethic.
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Professional Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/wayneperrett