Senior Financial Analyst- ASAP Sacramento, CA (closed)
Well established industry leading healthcare organization is looking for a Lead Financial Analyst with solid experience in financial reporting and project modeling to join our team. The Lead Financial Analyst will be responsible for tracking and reporting administrative expense and staffing models supporting Installation & Membership, as well as financial project modeling. Will manage monthly financial reporting, variance analysis, and executive presentation.
- The ideal candidate will have a degree in Accounting or Finance and at least 7 years of experience (MBA preferred)
- Must be a strategic thinker with strong business analysis and time management skills and strong leadership skills required
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills and proficiency in using Hyperion and Essbase
- Detailed-oriented self-starter with a strong sense of urgency
- Strong problem solving ability, good judgment and good decision making skills are necessary for success in this role
- Excellent communication (oral and written), analytical and presentation skills