Accounts Receivable Specialist - West Houston (closed)
We have an immediate need for an Accounts Receivable Specialist. This Direct Hire position at our corporate offices in the West Houston Energy Corridor is an excellent career opportunity for the right person to get in on the ground floor with an explosive growth company and ride to the top!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Business to Business Collections.
The successful candidate will have had previous experience in full-charge, full-cycle Accounts Receivable/Collections with:
3 to 5 years of highly detailed A/R and Collections experience.
- Hands-on experience in billing via Client VMS applications including Ariba and Fieldglass.
- Experience exporting/importing employee/contractor and banking records via Excel.
- Ability to work effectively in a high-volume invoice/payment transaction environment.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Task-oriented with diligent follow-up and collections skills.
- Advanced computer skills, expertise with Excel and MS Word.
- Willingness to learn new programs.
- Some college, with courses in Accounting.
- Well rounded general accounting knowledge and excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to self-prioritize, multi-task, meet deadlines and complete assignments with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and oral communication plus listening skills.
- Ability to interact with clients in-person and senior executives of Clover in a professional and courteous manner.
The following education, skills and work experience will also be favorably considered:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance from an institution in the U.S.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with MS Dynamics GP 10.0 is highly desirable.
- Extensive experience using Parent/National Account function within Great Plains.
- Experience in a small/mid-sized organization in the staffing industry.
- Previous interaction with sales personnel to resolve Client billing issues.
Clover, established in 1996, provides professional/technical consulting services for the oil and gas industry on a global basis. Recognized as a company to watch, we are one of Houston's Fast 100 as recognized by the Houston Business Journal. Our success is due to selecting only the best people to join our team.
Attach your updated resume/CV and Email to: Accounts Receivable Specialist - West Houston
DISCLAIMER: In order to be considered, applicants must meet the minimum requirements listed above. In most instances you must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship. Please be advised that only suitable Candidates will be considered and contacted. If you meet the qualifications above, please apply today for more details! Offers of employment are contingent upon completion of any applicable background checks, verification of past employment and reference information and the Candidate's successful completion of a drug test and submission of satisfactory employment-eligibility documentation required by federal law. For more information about Clover Global Solutions and to view other opportunities currently available, please visit: www.clovergs.com