Construction Project Manager (closed)
Currently seeking a Construction Project Manager to oversee manufacturing production and also field installation of large scale housing facilities for remote oil and gas and mining activities.
- Manage large construction projects.
- Support the Manager, Projects & Installations in job costing, planning and scheduling all logistical activities required for a project.
- Track, integrate, monitor and maintain accurate detailed project schedules.
- Monitor and evaluate programs, processes, procedures and systems, to ensure meet project requirements. This includes managing contract terms.
- Identify material and/or logistics issues, which will or may affect overall project objectives, through either cost increases or schedule.
- Ensure procedural compliance from transportation to installation and set-up phase or decommissioning phase.
- Interface with government agencies in relation to environmental matters.
- Follow-up, clarify, administer all project contract changes.
- Provide a safe, secure, clean, and fair work environment. Create and nurture a culture of safety excellence.
- Post-secondary education/training in Project Management (e.g., PMP designation).
- Significant experience in a construction project management environment (i.e., commercial and/or residential).
- Demonstrated leadership and team skills.
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills.
- Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient with MS Office programs.