SharePoint Architect (closed)
Upp, Technology, Inc. is a global provider of IT jobs and staffing, the irms software suite and innovative technology solutions. We help Commercial, Government, Healthcare and other clients achieve and sustain business value. Join us!
Consulting engagement at a large organization in the Healthcare service industry.
Upp is now seeking a:
SharePoint Architect to serve as the technical team lead to architect the topology and scalability of the SharePoint farm.
- Manage, maintain and report on the farm web, application, index, query and database servers in accordance with best practices.
- Oversee and administer the SharePoint site collection and sub sites.
- Perform configuration and setup of the SharePoint environment to meet the WPS needs based on best practices.
- Integrate and administer reporting services into the SharePoint environment including user groups, report publishing and data security.
- Conduct user group and security setup and integration of the SharePoint environment with Active Directory and Tivoli Access Manager.
- Develop and maintain system documentation.
- Provide users and project team with guidance and training.
- 3+ years of SharePoint administration experience.
- Working with Microsoft BI Stack and data warehouses.
- SharePoint Administration Certification 70-667 and 70-668 is a plus.
We offer relocation assistance or non-tax travel funds. A full plate of benefits is offered for full-time employees of Upp, and we work with consultants on an hourly basis as well.
Upp provides Enterprise Systems Integration, Data Management, Infrastructure Support, Security & Compliance and Custom Application Development to leading organizations across the industrial spectrum.
For more on this and other opportunities with Upp, visit us at http://www.upp.com
Apply at http://www.upp.com/jobs-search.html Job order #6428
Upp Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer