Epic Pharm Willow Trainer (closed)
The HCI Group, a Partner in Your Career
The HCI Group is a strategic partner with many of the nation’s largest healthcare systems. Our organization understands all aspects of medical center operations and related information technology to support large fully integrated implementations.
Our experience runs from executive leadership, to the best in their field consultants. Every member of HCI’s team has been chosen specifically to bring special skills for client healthcare institutions to achieve Meaningful Use quickly, efficiently, and performing to expectations and demands. Implementing highly complex fully integrated health records is a journey, HCI understands the challenges our clients and staff face and we will work to support your efforts as you work to support our clients.
Position Title: Epic Pharm Willow Trainer – Virginia
HCI is currently seeking an experienced Epic Pharm Willow Trainer Consultant to join our rapidly expanding national consulting team.
- Must have Epic Willow certification
- Beacon certification is preferred but not required
- Pharmacist preferred but a Pharm Tech will be considered
- Must have a strong understanding of workflow/process within the hospital and clinic setting.
- Strong leadership background
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Willingness to travel 100% (Monday through Thursday)
- Independent and self-motivated
- Energetic with strong desire to learn
HCI values our employees and provides our staff with a competitive benefits package. Opportunities are available for either full-time or 1099. For more information on our company, please visit us at: www.thehcigroup.com