2 QA Testers (closed)
Our client currently has an opening for a Quality Assurance Associate within their organization.This position is located in the Galleria office in Houston, Texas and requires 0-3 years of experience.
- Consume, understand and participate in the understanding of software requirements.
- Create and manually execute test plans.
- Follow a process to accurately log defects with proper documentation and relevant artifacts.
- Verify or fail defects.
- Participate in dialog with developers in discussing current and proposed architecture, defects, enhancements and other issues.
- Update, maintain and improve existing test automation systems and participate in the creation of new automated test systems.
- Perform platform and installation testing.
- Perform manual and automated test regression.
- Review end user and internal documentation.
- Become a product matter expert.
- Embrace the clients development methodology.
- Ability to embrace change and provide agility to the testing environment.
Knowledge / Skills Required:
- Basic understanding of software architecture.
- Understanding of basic testing concepts.
- Software automation / coding skills a plus.
- Strong communication skills.Ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to think creatively in testing commercial grade software.
- Solid math skills; financial concepts a plus.