Software Engineer (Client Services) (closed)
- Responsible for on time and on budget development of client-specific web-based applications, systems integrations and custom application development.
- Act as an individual contributor on the team, developing and designing custom modules and creating deep customizations within the Bullhorn product.
- Develop both front and back end applications using a variety of platforms.
- Interface with Solution Architects, Quality Assurance and Project Management on a daily basis.
Key Skills and Position Requirements:
- Must have a Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering or related field required
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience with J2EE / Java EE enterprise level web development
- Must have strong knowledge of Java, JSP, SQL, HTML, XML
- Must have strong knowledge of Spring Framework
- Must have knowledge of Maven2
- Must have familiarity with web service technologies (SOAP, REST)
- Must have familiarity with Tomcat environment and Eclipse IDE
- Must have strong object oriented design skills
- Must have solid oral and written presentation skills and a demonstrated ability to clearly articulate and defend design decisions to a wide audience
- Must have demonstrated ability to work independently within a team environment
- Must have strong problem solving skills and strong attention to detail