SAP CRM SD Sr. Functional Analyst Needed @ Bellevue, WA
Greetings of the day!!!
We have a SAP CRM SD Sr. Functional Analyst position available at Bellevue, WA. I have included the job description below.
JMA Information Technology is an IT consulting firm, headquartered in Overland Park, KS. Our areas of expertise includes: Network Design and Security, Voice, Video and Data Infrastructure, Performance Analysis and Improvement, Maintenance Service, Software Development, Project Management, and Staff Augmentation.
I look forward to speaking to you at your earliest convenience to discuss your possible future with JMA. Please attach your word formatted resume and give me a call at your earliest convenience. My contact information is below.
Position: SAP CRM SD Sr. Functional Analyst
Location: Bellevue, WA
Contract: 7 Months
- Performs functional analysis, requirements, definition and ERP module configuration and testing.
- Responsible for conducting prototypes, developing functional specifications, data mapping, function mapping, setting of configuration tables and setting of transaction/control tables.
- Has a thorough understanding of the business processes and flows to enable the analysis of business requirements and the development of solutions for the business functions.
- Responsible for the identification of and resolution of gaps in the business processes.
- Involved in security/authorization set-up, user documentation, data interface design, data migration and reconciliation.
- May be involved in the installation and tuning of modification, as well as archiving data.
Minimum Required Skills / Competencies:
- Ability to configure an existing R3 variant configuration model
- Understanding of and experience configuring Variant tables, dependencies, characteristics, classes, dependency nets
- Ability to troubleshoot variant configuration issues in a production support role
- Ability to design changes to an existing variant configuration model in support of multiple project initiatives
- Understanding of SAP CRM module and integration points with Variant Configuration
- Understanding of the basic elements ABAP
- Understanding of SAP BASIS activities including transport processes and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to design, develop and deliver new ERP modules and functionality (outside currently installed modules)
- Understanding of cross module integration points and demonstrated ability to design integrated solutions across ERP modules
- Understanding of ERP integration tools and ability to design solutions utilizing these tools as point of entry for external applications
- Design custom solutions utilizing ERP standard functionality
- Minimum 5 years experience configuring the ERP system module and/or functionality specific to the position
Thanks & Regards,
JMA Information Technology,
913-667-2848 [Direct] | 913-667-2828 X 206 | 866-639-4749 [F]
10551 Barkley St. Suite 400 | Overland Park, KS 66212
View my jobs @ http://www.bullhornreach.com/user/42066/jobs