ASP.NET Software Developer (closed)
ASP.NET Software Developer
Analyzes user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate processing or to improve existing computer system by performing the following duties.
We are looking for ASP.NET experience, WCF web services experience, SQL experience required. C# experience is ok, but they must be willing to make the transition to VB.NET. This is a software developer for web based application, our software product.
SOA, SAAS experience needed. Just to give you an example of our application, it has 800 forms, 1000 tables, 2000-3000 store procedures and 650 crystal reports. So this needs to be someone with some experience in larger applications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- This position is a key member of the Software Development Team. Responsibilities of this team are designing new products, creating Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) of projects, assigning times of task of WBS and assisting programmers who reach an impasses in assigned tasks.
- Conducts System Analysis of LTC Development (PC) systems, which requires a high degree of knowledge and experience.
- Confers with other departments to analyze current operational procedures, identify problems, and learn specific input and output requirements such as forms of data input, how data is to be summarized, and formats for reports.
- Writes detailed description of user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer program.
- Reviews computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations to determine if requested program or program change is possible within existing system.
- Studies existing information processing systems to evaluate effectiveness and develops new systems to improve production or workflow as required.
- Prepares workflow charts and diagrams to specify in detail operations to be performed by equipment and computer programs and operations to be performed by personnel in system.
- Conducts studies pertaining to development of new information systems to meet current and projected needs.
- Plans and prepares technical reports, memoranda, and instructional manuals as documentation of program development.
- Upgrades system and corrects errors to maintain system after implementation.
- Assists other Programmer Analysts in resolution of programming problems.
Top 3-5 must have skills:
At least six years experience in the area of computer programming or commercial software development is required.
Knowledge of the following are required:
- Programming – ASP.Net, ASMX Web Services, Telerik ASP.Net AJAX Controls, MS SQL Server
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Understanding of the mathematical concepts and statistical analysis related to the development of Clinical and Accounting software. This is particularly critical in the area of developing Quality Measuring tools, dealing with patient levels of care, predicting clinical outcomes, predicting cost of care, reimbursement formulas, etc. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Key Words: ASP.Net, ASMX Web Services, Telerik ASP.Net AJAX Controls, MS SQL Server, software , developer
Degree Requirement (if any): NO