Soarian Financial Analyst (closed)
THE CLIENT is undertaking the implementation of an enterprise patient care and financial system, Soarian. This position will serve in a key role to the project team. Candidates will perform various project related work as assigned by THE CLIENT Soarian Project Managers. Project related work includes assisting the project management team with coordinating work groups, preparing project agendas, coordinating action items and follow up lists, managing and maintaining project documentation and other duties.
- Complete assigned Soarian Financial implementation tasks on time with quality.
- Coordinate with user liaisons to assess departmental needs and objectives.
- Review documentation release by internal software developers and to keep apprised of changes and upcoming developments in software applications.
- Communicate software problems and issues to software development and support teams.
- Develop, test, and modifies complex internal application systems.
- Designs complex systems, modules, and/or approaches and required enhancements.
- Performs complex program, system and user documentation for enhancements.
- Performs complex analysis and troubleshooting for various business applications.
- College degree with IT preferred
- Experience with Soarian Revenue Management application and tools
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and presentation skills
- Ability to present in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Highly motivated and self directed
- Problem solver
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a high pressure environment
- 1 to 3 implementations
Recruiter: Roxy H.