Get daily alerts with jobs like this:
By providing us with your information, you agree to become a Bullhorn Reach User,
Report this Job as Spam
Overview of Role
We are seeking a HR Professional to provide human resource expertise in the area of recruitment, employee relations, compensation, benefits and performance management. This is a generalist role supporting a staff of approximately 125 employees.
Responsible for general HR issues such as employee relations, compensation, performance management, and recruitment, benefits, training and organization development. Implementation of firm policies and procedures across the business
Principal Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Develop and effectively introduce HR practices as appropriate.
- Translate business strategies and objectives into the appropriate HR actions and initiatives.
- Coach business leaders on issues of effective team building and organization effectiveness.
- Ensure proper implementation and execution of HR programs and initiatives.
- Understand and apply the firm’s compensation philosophy through pro-active consultation
- Support the business with organizational change and development as necessary – influencing leaders to address complex org design issues where required for business success.
- Support the delivery of effective and efficient people services through a detailed understanding of employee benefit plans
- Pro-active and compliant handling of all employee relations matters, partnering with HR Risk Mitigation and Policy Development and with Legal.
- Managing the recruitment selection process and on boarding process for new staff
- Advising on new and forthcoming employment legislation and assist in compliance with employment law. Develop, interpret and execute policies and procedures in compliance with federal, state and local regulations
- Policy implementation
- Managing employee grievances, disciplinary issues, conflict resolution, and employment terminations
- Proven track record in HR Relationship Management roles.
- Understanding/experience of the Financial Services Industry preferred
- Able to deal with complex, varied issues, covering the entire HR spectrum.
- Proven ability to both deliver and develop pro-active HR practices and initiatives; navigating change in a fast paced, international corporate environment.
- Track record of rapidly establishing effective working relationships.
- Tangible evidence of creative thinking and ability to build consensus around ideas.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of the wider external HR environment and how best practice can be adapted /developed to support firm-wide strategies.
- Line management experience with track record of attracting, developing and retaining HR talent.
Qualifications & Experience
- Knowledge of employment law and HR best practices
- Knowledge Microsoft word and excel
- Bachelors degree required
- 3 +years Human Resource Generalist experience
- Knowledge of HRIS Systems