Sr. Human Resources BP-Consumer Goods
The Human Resources Business Partner is responsible for the implementation of human capital and organizational initiatives to help manage the successful execution of our business strategies. This HR Business Partner will provide HR leadership and support to the business.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Execute the strategic direction of HR, including implementation of high-value added HR processes that support business goals and objectives, especially in the areas of Leadership Development, Performance Management and Diversity and Inclusion.
- Coordinate performance management, compensation, and talent acquisition for managers and staff working in partnership with HR functional areas
- Lead strategic projects and programs to engage, inspire, and recognize workforce performance. Current priorities are focused on leading and advising client base through a major transformation program which includes a restructuring, redesign of roles and responsibilities, and developing a culture of partnership, efficiency and value.
- Lead line managers in the completion of Talent Reviews and Succession Planning for assigned areas of responsibility, ensuring talent pipeline planning.
- Provide advice and counsel to client group line management and staff on all human resource needs. Guide managers and staff through Employee Relations issues and Corrective Action progress.
- Analyze Employee Engagement Survey results and advise client group on appropriate actions. Partner with Talent Development to design interventions and programs to address needs.
- Actively participate in Business Partner and cross functional HR initiatives to improve key HR processes and programs and to build collaborative relationships across all HR functions.
- 8-10 years of Business Partner/Generalist experience
- Demonstrated client service focus; ability to work effectively as a valued partner with senior management teams across multiple disciplines
- Flexibility to work across a diverse range of projects with multiple key stakeholders and across business lines
- Business acumen and analytical skills with exposure to line and corporate functions
- Strong team development, interpersonal, and relationship building skills
- Ability to think creatively and constructively problem solve
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Self directed and able to contribute individually and as a member of a team
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and act with a sense of urgency
- Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills
- Knowledge of HR employment related laws
- Significant experience resolving complex Employee Relations matters
- Bachelor's Degree, Master’s degree preferred
- Quarterly travel required
Ideal Candidates Should Have:
- A proven track record of consistently exceeding performance expectations
- Experience in organization redesign and change management
- Experience providing leading edge human resources design and implementing best practices
- A current position as a Human Resources-Business Partner in an environment and culture that embraces human resources and business agenda alignment and partnership
- Prior CPG experience a MUST