Project Leader -3D-Machine Tool Design, Process Plant Equipment. (closed)
To lead a team of Designers/ Senior designers in carrying out various design activities pertaining to Machine Tool Design, Process Plant Equipment, Heavy Equipment and Machinery, 3D modeling & detailing, engineering changes, among others.
- Engineers with sound engineering fundamentals and with 7+ years of experience
- Direct experience in heavy equipment and machinery/process plant equipment.
- In depth knowledge of engineering fundamentals of Machine design & development process.
- Hands-on experience in 3D CAD software such as SolidWorks/ProE/SolidEdge IDEAS/Uni Graphics. However preference will be given to engineers with knowledge of IDEAS/Uni Graphics.
- To meet team productivity, quality, and schedule targets.
- Project Initiation & Planning
- Project Control & Monitoring
- Project Closure
- Customer Management
- Good communication skills
- Preferably with USA B1/B2 visa.
The Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) will be productivity, ability to handle complex components/assemblies, giving design recommendations and counter measures to improve our customers' products, and quality & schedule adherence.
- Essential :BE / B.Tech (Mech.) (min. 7 yrs exp for degree)
- Total length : 7+ Years
- Type/Nature : Machinery, Process plant equipment,
Other Attributes : Leadership skills, Project management skills,
Communication skill, Presentation skill
CTC- 6 to 9 lpa
Thanks & Regards,
(m) +91-9310166122 , 011- 49420005
DO Find me on Linkedin: http://in.linkedin.com/in/prakashhrdelhi
"Please don't print this e-mail unless it's a Necessity. Save paper to save the Environment."