Berean Group is Seeking Network Engineer
Location: Belvidere, IL ; Sycamore, IL;
Duration: 3 - 4 months
Job Type: Contract
Citizenship / Work Authorization: Must be US Citizen or Perm Resident Only
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a related field with previous experience as a telecommunications OSP Engineer.
- The technical skills include the ability to perform field staking and engineering, graphics posting and work order package creation.
- Responsibility level Exercises moderate independent judgment with direction from supervisor.
- Skills and Competencies Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Knowledge of computer software, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, etc..
- Telcom specific operating system software experience with CAD/Graphics and Project Package creations.
- Specific working knowledge of IDDS, ICGS, SpatialEngineer, AAIS and DPI preferred.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and assigned area of Exchanges.
- Communicate with customers, State, County and City officials as necessary.
- Communicate with Peers and Leadership on Project and Area situations.
- Design OSP projects, i.e. Road Moves, Service Orders, Facility rearrangements, etc.
- Express excellent teaming abilities and be able to manage multiple tasks while meeting established goals and timelines.
For More Job description and to apply click on the links below:
You can also mail your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with the job #116349 in the subject line. Applications without the job number may not be attended to. International candidates please excuse.