Chris Consulting_Career Opportunity as SAP Senior/Consultant/Lead/ Project Manager (closed)
Our client a leading vendor-independent IT and communications engineering solutions provider is currently looking for:
SAP Project Manager
- You will provide the expertise that enables the successful implementation and/or maintenance of existing systems to ensure increased efficiency and effectiveness. You must have strong consulting skills and SAP product knowledge, good configuration skills and the ability to share best practices on the industry or functional areas that you serve.
- You must be able to assess and understand the current and future technical and business needs of the client. Build and demonstrate best solutions and partnering services. You are also required to manage costing, scheduling, planning and tracking and terms and conditions and risk management of the project through its entire life cycle.
- You are responsible for delivering profit and total customer satisfaction. You must be able to motivate and manage a team and to create a working environment that results in successful services and delivery and client satisfaction.
- Candidates must have at least a Bachelor Degree.
- At least 8 years experience in SAP projects in the field of HR and/or Finance/Logistic for mid to large scale project.
- At least 2 to 3 years full life-cycle SAP implementations/upgrade experience
- Strong leadership and Project Management Skill and as good mentor to the team
- Project Management Certification such as PMI certification is an advantage
- Experience in managing development with off-shore team is advantage
- Excellent communication, negotiation, scope management and influencing skills
SAP Consultants / Senior / Lead
- You will provide the expertise that enables the successful implementation and/or maintenance of SAP systems.
- Candidates must have at least a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of at least 6 years experience in SAP projects with at least 2 full life-cycle SAP implementations experience for Lead Consultant
- Candidates with lesser experience will be considered for Junior Consultant role
- Good communication skills and written skill in English.
- Candidates with SAP FI/CO/SD/MM:
- At least 3 years of consulting experience in SAP Finance (FI/CO) with at least 1 full SAP Financial project life-cycle experience
- Candidate with SAP Logistics (SD/MM/PS) and experience in SAP SRM (Enterprise Buyer) will be an added advantage
- Candidates with Human Resources/Payroll:
- At least 3 years of consulting experience in SAP Human Resources / Payroll with at least 1 full SAP HR project life-cycle experience.
- Knowledge of ABAP is preferred
SAP Basis Consultants
- You will provide the expertise that enables the successful implementation of new installations / upgrades and maintenance of existing systems to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
- You will also render technical support to the SAP functional Consultants/Developers.
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Minimum 1 year of experience in SAP BASIS / Netweaver administration
- Must have completed 1 major SAP implementation
- Knowledge of UNIX, Windows Server, TCP/IP network environment and RDBMS, preferably in DB2, MS SQL and Oracle Server
- SAP Basis / Netweaver certification is preferred
Please send me your updated CV and fill in the following details below if you are open in exploring this opportunity and I will get in touch with you soon to discuss further.
- Full personal particulars such as full name, NRIC, birth date.
- Current salary/offer package (based on 12 mths or 13 mths package) + any fixed allowances
- Expected salary/offer package
- Notice period; estimate date to join
- Reasons for leaving for each employment (pull & push factor)
Your profile will be kept confidential and will not be released to anyone without your permission.
Please email me at email@example.com for us to catch up and discuss further if you are open to explore. I look forward for your reply.