TELECOM ENGINEER – MESH PROTOCOL – PA (closed)
REPLY TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Title: TELECOMMUNICATIONS ENGINEER – MESH PROTOCOL – PA
Relocation: MUST BE CLOSE ENOUGH TO DRIVE IN FOR AN INTERIVEW
Location: PITTSBURGH, PENNSYLVANIA
Salary: COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION
*** COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR A TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEER WITH MESH PROTOCOL EXPERIENCE. STAYING LOCAL OR CLOSE ENOUGH TO THE PITTSBURGH, PENNSYLVANIA AREA FOR A SHORT EASY MOVE WOULD BE BEST.
* Will propose, design, test and commission communication systems that include various technologies in the fields of radio frequency transmission and propagation. Primary focus will be on MESH and MIMO technologies which require a solid foundation for network design including multicast and spanning tree protocols. This position's work assignments are not strictly in 802.11 RF design.
* Will conduct RF site surveys, license of ultra-high frequencies, design of UHF RF systems involving billing data analyzers, repeaters, voters, fiber to RF converters, etc.
* Will also design, test and commission areas such as networks, voice over IP telephones, Public Address audio, LED/LCD signs, and close circuit television.
* Design and commission stand-alone RF systems for projects worldwide;
* Design communication systems using off the shelf components based on customer requirements. This includes all aspects of the design of communications subsystems, including the work of other engineers and technologists;
* Oversee technical deliverables to ensure that schedules and quality of work are maintained. This includes installation design, software configuration management, RAMS, maintenance procedures and instructions, safety and quality plans and procedures;
* Prepare test procedures and support product introduction to demonstrate compliance of installed communications systems;
* Prepare estimates to complete work tasks;
* Monitor engineering progress according to budgets throughout projects duration;
* Ensure that project staff addresses proper physical interface with the civil and electrical works through specification of requirements and proper follow with quality assurance and the civil and electrical contractors to make sure installation provisions are built correctly.
BOTTOM LINE (MUST HAVE)
* Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
* About 1 to 2 + years of experience as a Telecommunication Engineer.
* Experience with MESH Protocol.
* Proficiency with English (written and spoken).