APAC Area Sales Manager – Lifestyle Brand (closed)
APAC Area Sales Manager – Lifestyle Brand
This highly reputable High-end Consumer Lifestyle brand is searching for an Area Sales Manager to cover the Asia Pacific. Boasting a large presence in the North Asian region, they are searching for high calibre sales candidates with extensive branding experience within the Luxury industry.
You will be responsible for the overall execution of sales & marketing activities with distributors within the designated regions. This will involve directing and monitoring the efforts of distributors to develop brand awareness, protect brand image and achieve key business sales and marketing goals.
- Oversee and direct the distributor activities and maintain close communications and relationships in the designated regions
- Monitor and ensure contractual compliance of distributors’ activities in their territories
- Plan and implement sales activities to achieve sales goals while maintaining plan objectives (including maintaining profit margins and forecast objectives)
- Develop and strengthen market share, revenue and sales growth within the region
- Monitor the structure, systems, and execution of the distributors as it relates to marketing, merchandise presentation & channel development
- Develop new business through strategic initiatives based on customer needs, trends and opportunities
- Build and increase Brand Awareness within the region
- Oversee the implementation of the Quarterly marketing initiatives
- Develop relationships with key licensees in region and oversee ongoing logistics between store operators and distributors
- Develop relationships with key retailer management in order to support the distributor in maximizing sales in the region.
- Minimum 10 years sales and distributor management experience in high-end yachts, luxury cars and fine watches
- Track record in achieve sales whilst maximising further sales opportunities
- Strong presentation and proactive in customer service, product care, personal presentation, teamwork
- Able to travel extensively globally
- Independently minded, proactive and comfortable in working across geographical boundaries
- Fluency in English, written and spoken is mandatory
- Passion for the Luxurious lifestyle
To apply, please send your resume together with cover letter to Nina.Mohamad@ConnectedGroup.com or contact Nina at +852 3972 6546.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted in seven days. Only Hong Kong or SEA candidates may apply.