Entry and Junior Level Software Developers (closed)
Entry Level Developer
Just getting your feet wet in the real world? Well you just might fit in here. The Red Arrow team continues to grow. It’s good for us; and GREAT for you
Entry Level Developer
Location: Milwaukee, Wis.
We need an entry level developer to join our team in downtown Milwaukee. Our team boasts technology expertise, and loves solving client problems with creative application of technology and user experience. Wanna learn from some of the best in the area and do some cool work?
- Min 1 yr (target 3 years) professional experience
- Very good written and verbal communications skills
- Experience with .NET or Java development
- Knowledge of database development
- Desire to learn and grow in position
- Desire to work both with existing technologies and new technologies
- Desire to work with a collaborative team, sharing ideas and learning from one and other
- Unit testing experience
- Mobile development experience in iOS or Android
- PHP, Ruby
- Asp.NET MVC or Sprint framework
- Powerbuilder, C#
- ORM experience
Red Arrow Labs is a team of talented software developers who architect and build enterprise-class custom applications. We take special pride in working with clients to breakdown their complex business and process needs and then develop scalable, secure, reliable, available and user-friendly applications that exceed those needs. Grounded in reality and focused on what makes business sense for our clients, we are always searching for new and innovative ways to bring them better software solutions.
A bit more about our people and culture:
- We love what we do. We take on the challenging work our clients have and work together as a team to tackle it. Our job is to continuously push the envelope with impressive, smart solutions.
- We could work anywhere, and we choose to work here. Red Arrow believes in continuous learning and always pushing ourselves and each other to be better.
- We like to have fun. Whether playing video games at lunch or monthly team outings, we find time to enjoy the company of our coworkers and have a little fun.
- We enjoy other perks too. Casual dress and company-provided snacks are never a bad thing.