Fire Life Safety Inspection Technician (closed)
Description Outsource is currently looking for a Fire Alarm Technician for an awesome opportunity in the Inland Empire. This is great opportunity to work with a well-known regional Security Integrator.
The basic scope of work includes inspecting and testing fire alarm systems. Performing ground fault testing and loop testing. This is a 4-5 month project with the possibility of going on a more permanent basis.
- Fire/Life Safety Certification a must.
- 3+ years’ experience with inspecting commercial Fire alarm systems
- Various certifications on fire systems preferred (i.e. Software House, Ademco, Lenel, Honeywell, etc.).
- Candidates must be able to pass a drug screen and reference check.
- Must have a reliable vehicle, basic tools including hand tools and a cordless power drill.
- Ability to interface with customers on a daily basis (i.e. must be presentable, have solid communication skills).
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a well-known, established and growing company in the Inland Empire. Interviews will be held immediately so please send a resume to Cliff Feiring today!