Software Engineer in Test (291377 & 291378) (closed)
The Software Engineer in Test / Senior QA Engineer plans, coordinates, and directs the quality assurance program designed to ensure error-free production of products by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates:
- Review all data obtained during all quality assurance activities to ensure consistency with company policies and procedures
- Write scripts to execute test cases for API testing
- Design and implement test harnesses
- Debug code in PHP and C#
- Execute manual test cases
- Analyze incidents for other departments
- Manage the build release process
- Provide bug reports to the development team
- Work directly with engineers to troubleshoot potential problem areas
- Design and implement QA test plans and test matrices
- Research functionality and implementation of current and future testing techniques and technologies
- Familiarity with web technologies and browser-based software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must work well independently and as a team player
- Hands on experience with Windows and Linux, C#, PHP, MySQL, MS web technologies, MS SQL.
- Experience in analysis, design and debugging of programs.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- 5+ years experience in developing test cases, test procedures, test scripts and test reports and doing the "hands on" implementation of those plans.
Irdeto is the most innovative software security and media technology company in the world. Through its diversified, renewable security, and monetization technologies, the company allows new forms of distribution for broadcast/broadband/mobile entertainment, and for the world’s most popular app, eStores and consumer devices. Co-headquartered in Amsterdam and Beijing, Irdeto employs 1000 people in 25 locations around the world. It is a subsidiary of multinational media group Naspers (JSE: NPN).