Lead User Interface Engineer
We, Joingo, are seeking a passionate and talented Use Interface Technical Lead. In this role, you will be responsible for driving the development and implementation of the User Interface for our suite of Mobile Application Solutions including our web browser based self-service application suite, public web site, mobile applications, and social media integration.
Your responsibilities are to provide the hands-on technical leadership, vision, architecture and coding skills required to realize the customer‘s UI/UX vision.
1. Own the UI development strategy, architecture and code base, focusing your talents on User Interface infrastructure and applications
2. Work with Product Marketing/Management to define architecture, feature sets and delivery platforms
3. Work with cross functional engineering team to build and deliver advanced products to the marketplace
4. Troubleshoot, debug and handle change requests.
5. Continually update UI to keep sites current and improve the customer experience.
6. Keep apprised of the state of the art technologies for web technologies, networking and client/server architecture.
Core Technical Skills:
2. Expert design and programming experience in data driven applications and database access (mySQL and/or Oracle)
3. Solid programming skills in server based languages such as java, python, perl
4. Solid understanding and experience with interface technologies such as XML, JSON, WSDL
5. Intimate knowledge and comfort working with LAMP stack and OpenSource environments
6. Experience with Rich Internet Technologies such as EXTJS, Flash, Flex a plus
1. BS/BE/MS in Computer Science or Related Field is preferred.
2. Eight to ten years of hands-on experience developing browser based applications.
3. Proven ability to take product objectives and requirements and turn those into a plan, architecture, design, code, deployment plan, test plan.
4. Proven ability to lead designers, developers, and testers from concept to live in fast paced environment.
5. Ability to write high-quality, testable, maintainable, and well-documented code.
6. Passionate to work in an exciting start-up environment – previous start-up experience a plus