Account Executive (closed)
Up to 70K per annum + un capped commissions abilty to earn over 6 figures
Company Car, health benefits, cell phone reimbursement, profit sharing and more
Regularly listed on the top 50 and 100 Employers to work for list.
Our Scarborough based client in the Fleet Management (EFM) industry is a world class provider of outsourced fleet management and fleet leasing services. They are currently growing their team of top performing Account Executives. This organization serves companies owning 15-125 vehicles who lack the critical mass to invest in fleet management technology, staff, or systems. They offer comprehensive outsourced management programs, on and off balance sheet finance solutions, and direct consulting via our Account Management team.
Account Executives are responsible for closing new business by
- Developing prospect base via targeted cold calls, field sightings and referrals
- Conducting fact find meetings with owners, Presidents, and CFO's
- Presenting comprehensive solutions including cost analysis, balance sheet benefits, and total business impact
- Conducting follow up meetings with prospects as needed
All new accounts are transitioned to an Account Manager who is responsible for executing the plan presented and driving renewal business. AE's continue to earn commission and bonus on their accounts after Account Manager takes over.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years experience in B2B sales
- Strong analytic and abstract reasoning capabilities.
- Strong accounting concepts, balance sheets, and financial aptitude.
- Minimum, 3 years completed post-secondary education a must.
- Good drivers abstract
- Hunter mentality and Entrepreneurial spirit a MUST!!!
- NOT A WORK FROM HOME POSITION.
Qualified candidates please submit resume in Word Format to HRUresume@bagg.com