Service Architecture (ServiceNow) - Senior Mgr at Accenture (closed)
Send resumes to: email@example.com
IT Service Excellence - Service Architecture- Sr. Manager
Organization: Technology Growth Platform
Location: Location Negotiable
Travel: 100% (Monday - Friday)
Technology Consulting professionals are responsible for delivering technology innovation and providing the backbone of our systems integration business. Technology Infrastructure professionals focus on the operational foundation required to enable enterprise/agency-wide IT Services. These individuals have skills in enterprise service management tools as well as a functional understanding of the underlying technologies and supporting infrastructure. Service Excellence professionals focus on service and process design and implementation in core ITIL v.3 competencies based on industry standard enterprise service management tools.
Specific to Service Excellence, individuals will take a holistic approach to constructing and optimizing sophisticated service models. Individuals will focus on all aspects of IT Infrastructure Operations including assessment and process development for ITIL's IT Service Management, covering all phases of work from RFP development, and initial assessment/diagnostic through to process, organization and/or technology design and implementation.
Key Responsibilities may include:
Candidates will demonstrate deep skills in enabling operations for ITIL based processes with a focus on service design and optimization. The individual should also demonstrate business effectiveness skills such as establishing roadmaps for achieving optimal IT services. This position will vary in the scope of project responsibilities; however generally this position will focus on designing and delivering ITIL based solutions such as but not limited to Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation and Continuous Service Improvement. Candidates will demonstrate skills in IT operations with a focus on the processes which enable IT Operations. The individual should also demonstrate operational acumen to design relevant and efficient solutions to meet client goals and align with industry best practices. The candidate should have a foundation understanding of ITIL V3 as well as a functional awareness of industry standard tools used to enable Service Management.
During client engagements responsibilities include scoping, pricing and identifying resources supporting the Accenture client partner. Additionally, this individual will be expected to manage the day to day relationship between the project team and senior client executives.
- Designing and implementing ITIL and Operational processes
- Implementing service management solutions to deliver client value
- Assist in the designing of service and support models to enable critical business services
- Experience in project management and detailed technical planning
- Program and Project Leadership
- Leadership skills in both technical and process oriented initiatives
- Generating detailed documentation
- Travel 100%
This position requires the candidate to work closely with Accenture alliance partners (vendors) to ensure offerings content is current and to identify additional opportunities. As part of this relationship building, the selected candidate will be responsible for building awareness of the technical products and their associated offerings to the Service Lines and Operating Groups in Accenture.
- Minimum 8 years of experience with ITIL (operational or service management) tools with at least one area in Service Delivery (Service Level Management, Capacity Management, Contingency Planning, Availability Management, or IT Financial Management) or Service Support (Configuration Management, Problem Management, Incident Management, Change Management, Service/Help Desk, or Release Management)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in IT Strategy, service costing, governance and Enterprise Infrastructure
- Minimum 3 years of ServiceNow experience
- Minimum Bachelors Degree
Minimum 8 years experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Minimum 8 years of experience in defining IT strategy, service, costing, and governance.
- Minimum 8 years of experience with Enterprise Infrastructure: servers, storage, network, etc
- IT Service and Operation enablement through:
- Service Desk design and deployment
- Service Value Definition, Business Case Development, Service Assets
- Service Strategy Concepts: Service Portfolio Management, Demand Management, and IT Financial Management
- Service Design Concepts: Service Level Management, Availability Management, Capacity Management, IT Service Continuity Management, Service Catalog Management
- Migration Control
- Vendor Management
- Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) for deployment of IT Service enabling tools
- Network/Systems Operations, Operations Architecture Management, Network Addressing Management
- CA, BMC, HP, and Tivoli tool suiteAbility to utilize PowerPoint in proposal development
- Ability to produce documentation utilizing the MS Office SuiteDeep understanding of ITIL V3 and its components
- IT Service Management Tool implementation experience
- Culture Change Management
- Portfolio Management
- Finance skills
- SAP Experience
- ERP implementation experience
- Customer Relationship Management
Professional Skills Requirements:
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Supervisory experience working with a diverse internal and client teams
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.