Engineering Group Leader – Civil, Water and Environmental (closed)
All applications are strictly confidential. You will be contacted by one of our dedicated Engineering Consultants prior to your resume being sent to any client.
This Client is an employee-owned, leading-edge consulting firm established over a decade ago. Their multi-disciplined team of professionals offers a range of professional planning, engineering and project management services to both public and private sector clients. What sets this fantastic company apart from their competitors is their ability to complement traditional planning and engineering services with innovative expertise in specialized areas.
These areas include:• Program and Project Management – Civil, Water and Environmental• Municipal Infrastructure & Civil Works – Public and Private• Waste Management • Water Resources• Transportation Engineering and Planning• Environment, Health and Safety• Asset Management
As leader of their Engineering Group, the successful candidate will be challenged with the following:
- General management of the various engineering departments
- Staff hiring and review
- Annual profit planning and financial review
- Business development, sales and marketing of the companies services
- Project Management, Design, Contract Administration and Approvals
- Staff Training and Mentoring
The successful candidate will require:
- Previous experience in an Engineering Consulting environment
- Strong communication skills and good written and oral presentation capabilities.
- Solid experience within Ontario
- P.Eng in Ontario, PMP designation will be viewed favorably
- 10+ years’ experience in Ontario
- A background in Civil, Municipal and/or Water Resources
My clients are prepared to pay well above the industry standard for the successful candidate. Package is negotiable, depending on experience and the opportunity to become a stakeholder in the company is available.