Senior SharePoint Architect (closed)
Our client is designing and developing a new customer facing portal for one of their internal business units. This person will come in and be the main point of contact for working with SharePoint 2010. He or she must be able to provide development, support, and infrastructure knowledge to the development team. This person will work closely with the team architect, and core will include coding and design reviews as well as mentoring others on the team. A lot of the focus will revolve around security of the new portal.
One is moving their Home Portal to 2010 and it is very customized. This will mostly be done by a partner's developers, but they'd like someone to be there for oversight into if it is the best path to go down. They are also working on a portal for their extranet.
- Creating WCF and BCS Connections
- Integration with other tools
- Third party REST or SOAP Services
- Topologies of the Server Farms
- Claims based authentication
- SharePoint 2010 Development AND Support AND Infrastructure Experience!
- Experience working on .NET 3.5 or better
- 3+ years of working with SQL Server (2000 / 2005 / 2008) on the backend
Must be willing to teach others
Microsoft Office SharePoint Services (MOSS 2010) is a MUST!!!
Windows SharePoint Services (WSS) 3.0, SharePoint Designer -SharePoint implementation, integration, administration, Corporate Intranets, Extranets, Portal 2003, WSS 2.0. IIS and Web application implementation and architecture.
Expertise in SharePoint Portal Server 2003, Windows SharePoint Services, Live Communications Server 2003-2005, Office Products, InfoPath 2003, MOSS 2007, Windows SharePoint Services V3, SQL Server 2000-2005