Account Executive Software Sales (closed)
Account Executive ? Software- NJ, NY.
US- Wyckoff, NJ 07481
Position Description: Our Account Executive is responsible for proactive
Outbound software sales, renewals, upgrades, prospecting, lead activity management, with the goal of qualifying prospects from lead status into the sales pipeline, through closure. This person will be an integral part of the outside sales team, and will assist in identifying and executing on leads across various software business verticals. The position also requires building a close relationship with the sales team, and is customer facing.
You will qualify and market our Enterprise software solutions to customers. Candidates with prior experience from any major software manufacturer or integrator, such as HP, CA, BMC, Oracle, IBM, Microstrategy, Gartner or an integrator or VAR?s that sells their software would be ideal.
Key words: ITSM, ITIL, Remedy, ServiceDesk, Service Manager, uCMDB,
Ideal candidates would come from: NUMARA, CA (Computer Associates) HP ( Peregrine), Remedy, or other ITIL, ITSM software companies, Maryville, Five9, Mellilo, ServiceNow, Cherwell, Pepperweed, IIS, Intact, Axios Systems, HornBill, Column IT, Frontrange, ZENDesk, Summus, Accenture, Cognizant,
· Successful qualification of our prospects
· Tracking and management of current and potential customers through the use of
· management software and systems (i.e. Salesforce.com)
· Responsible for meeting or exceeding monthly metrics, conversions and identifying new prospects
· Establish close relationships with our sales team
· Conduct market research
· Participation in marketing and sales activities
· Responsible for providing reports on leads and sales activity
· Perform other job related duties as required
· 5 years Direct Sales work experience, preferably in the software or consulting industry.
· Experience in customer-facing sales roles or as an inside representative
· Proven oral and written communication skills
· Strong work ethic and organizational skills
· Independent working and decisions making skills
· Familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
· Easily adaptable to a fast-paced environment
· Self-driven, goal-oriented and strong interpersonal skills
· Ability to demonstrate sales process
· Bachelor?s degree preferred
This position provides a generous base salary of between $75-100,000, plus $100,000 in variable commission structure at plan, Uncapped.
Please respond with your word formatted resume, Karl@protegehunters.com Only Qualified candidates will be responded to.