MS Dynamics/Great Plains (Technical) Consultant
please go through the job description and reply back to firstname.lastname@example.org....
Title: MS Dynamics/Great Plains (Technical) Consultant
Location: New York, USA
Mode of Hire: FTE/CTH
Salary: $120K MaxContract Rate: 90/Hr
Minimum Experience / Relevance:• 3-6 years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains (GP) in Financials and Payroll.
• Database skills (Microsoft SQL Server 2000 or above, ADO, T-SQL, Stored Procedures) required
• At least two project implementation experience
• Experience in one or more of the following integration tools and technologies required:o BizTalko XML/XSLTo Any other integration tools (e.g. GP Integration Manager, SL Object Model, NAV Data Ports, WCF, AIF etc.)
• Experience with Visual Studio, VB .Net, C# a plus• Proven experience and enjoys integration and data conversion activities
• Proven experience with working with multiple clients and good soft skills
• Customization and Interface integration with third –party applicationsRoles & Responsibilities:Production Support Trouble Shooting Performing Root-Cause Analysis Coordinate / Oversee the promotion of releases through the proper environments Development and maintenance of system interfaces Creating and maintaining technical documentation Performing necessary technical design, programming, development, unit and string testing, scripting, configuring or customizing of Application modulesQualifications/Requirements:· BE / B-.Tech / MCA or equivalent· Good communications skills (Written and Oral)