ORACLE STORAGE SALES REPRESENTATIVE (RUSSIAN LANGUAGE AND LOCATION IN MOSCOW IS MUST!) (closed)
The Oracle Storage Sales line of business is looking to recruit a self-motivated sales leader to develop storage sales opportunities and maintain customer relationships within a defined region – Russian Federation, to achieve the agreed sales targets through the sale of Oracle storage products and solutions.
Responsible for selling Oracle’s complete Storage product portfolio directly and through channel partners, to both existing as well as new Oracle customers. Primary responsibilities will include: closing deals, prospecting, business development, developing proposals, forecasting, negotiating, driving responses to RFPs, customer presentations, building reference accounts, and other sales and account management activities. This person will be accountable for delivering the assigned revenue and margin targets. A key requirement for success is the ability to work in a cross functional environment and represent the business throughout all levels internally and in to the market.
• Achieve Storage sales goals including sales revenue and margin.
• Build strong relationships with customers and partners.
• Organise and lead customer appointments, qualify opportunities, manage proposals and formal customer presentations.
• Build and execute the sales strategy to develop and manage sales pipelines, product mix and revenue.
• Direct involvement with the Hardware and Software Sales teams providing end-to-end sales experience and subject matter expertise.
• Develop, recommend and implement a comprehensive Storage sales plan for the sales territory in agreement with sales management.
• Works with Oracle’s channel sales teams to identify, recruit and engage resellers and other partners to develop and grow a sustainable Storage business with our partners.
• Provide forecast and pipeline information.
• Monitor, report and counter competitor sales strategies.
• Act as the Storage business owner and evangelist.
• Responsible for managing large Storage opportunities throughout the sales cycle (qualification, direct or partner resource allocation, negotiation, and close).
• Developing, extending and maintaining relationships with key decision makers.
• Facilitating and nurturing Senior Management relationships to generate active sponsorship of Oracle.
• Participate in account planning for very large customers.
• Work with Oracle partner sales organization to ensure selected channel partners drive Storage opportunities.
• Facilitate knowledge transfer to customers and channel partners.
• Driving the implementation of sales and marketing campaigns for storage.
• Generating and following up on leads and qualifying and prioritising opportunities
• Ensure Storage Sales plans in the account plans for all direct touch accounts in agreement with hardware sales team.
• Marshalling internal and partner resources to conduct campaigns/ sales cycles.
• Maintaining an understanding of Oracle’s strategic direction and interpreting its relevance to the industry sector
• Maintaining an excellent awareness of Oracle’s current and future technology products and services
• Passionate about success, Sales Focus
• An experienced professional with a proven track record of success.
• Full understanding of storage or hardware industry practices, dynamics, and market trends.
• 3 + years sales experience.
• Bachelors Degree or higher.
• Able to communicate at executive and CxO level.
• Map customer business requirements to IT solutions.
• Proven capacity to develop lasting relationships with customers, with effective problem solving skill and ability to present innovative solutions to customer needs.
• Provides consultative sales support which includes product / technology / solutions positioning and feature / functionality consultation.
• Strong leader type, with a results-oriented attitude that overcomes barriers. Strong entrepreneurial spirit, able to identify opportunities and associated risk.
• Experience developing and driving business opportunities with channel partners.
• An understanding of key business drivers for demand in the storage market.
• Strong interpersonal skills to leverage other functions within the organization
Some travel required.
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).