Front-End Engineer - Large-Scale Cloud-Hosted Mobile Game Development (closed)
San Francisco, CA, United States
Looking for Front-End Engineer to develop the next generation of mobile social games. As an Engineer, you'll be working with ground-breaking game design frameworks, building code that scales to multiple platforms and touches millions of people, and continually push boundaries as to how well we can engage and interact with our players.
- Collaborate with a team of engineers throughout all stages of Game Development
- Work closely with Production and Art through all stages of Game Development
- Create game clients using the iOS/Android (or other) development kits
- Work with build/release and QA to uphold best practices
- Productively contribute to Agile development on iteratively developed projects
- Produce high-quality code using software engineering best practices
- Extensive programming experience in C++ and/or Objective-C
- Experience with iOS and/or Android development
- Ability to work in various programming functions including AI, UI, Graphics, etc.
- Understanding and experience developing networked game experiences
- Experience with object oriented programming and best practices
- Appreciation for working in an agile environment
- BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent)