Business Systems Analyst
INT Technologies is a premier provider of consulting and staffing services to Fortune 500 companies across multiple industries. INT was founded in 2000 and has experienced continuous growth annually and has received Inc. Magazine's fastest growing companies in the US honor for the past 5 consecutive years. We've become a leading staffing solutions provider and our team of Senior Technical Recruiters, Client Managers and Consultant Support Professionals focus on building long-term relationships and providing unparalleled customer support. Headquartered in Phoenix, we have offices throughout the United States in order to provide the best customer service to our clients.
We are currently accepting resumes for the position of Business Systems Consultant – at our client in Irvine, CA.
Business Systems Consultant
We are looking for a strong Analyst that has worked in a multitude of environments. This includes anything from applications, databases, firewalls, networking, upgrading servers, etc. They must be outgoing and proactive.
Experience Level: 4 yr degree plus 5-7 yrs exp
Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of complex business problems to be solved with automated systems. Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes. Prepares specifications for system changes.
May develop systems test plan components and test scripts. May act as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiencies. May provide direction and/or guidance to less experienced staff.
The Systems Analyst is responsible for providing oversight and coordination, performing research and analysis, and developing detailed business requirements and functional specifications for service requests and infrastructure projects in support of multiple Business and Information Technology departments.
Analysts are also responsible for the following activities. Validate requirements specifications and solution design with stakeholders, project team members, and senior management sponsors via an iterative and collaborative review and verification process to obtain consensus and approval. Ensure requirements are within approved scope and that no requirements are missed by conducting traceability evaluation and monitoring throughout the effort's lifecycle. Identify and manage scope concerns, risks and issues and escalate to appropriate team members and management as needed. Create and process project change requests when required. Schedule and facilitate required systems analysis customer and technical interviews, status meetings and topic meetings. Develop and maintain project plan, issues log, action item log, meeting agendas, meeting minutes and other artifacts as required by governing methodology and departmental processes. Provide regular status updates to sponsor and executive management team.
Requested skills include:
• Experience supporting and leading software development and infrastructure efforts
• Ability to schedule, facilitate and document meetings with negotiation, conflict management and meeting management skills
• Ability to manage multiple work assignments based on established priorities
• Experience forecasting and tracking work efforts for assigned tasks
• Advance level skill for elicitation, analysis and documentation of detailed requirements and design for IT and LOB efforts.
• Ability to elicit requirements using various methods such as interviews, surveys and requirements gathering sessions.
• Ability to work with remote team members, utilizing online web demonstration, instant messaging and conferencing tools.
• Proven success building internal and external relationships with vendors, business partners, IT partners and managers at all levels.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to create and deliver reports, presentations and other documents as related to responsibilities listed above.
• Must have the ability to clearly communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences
Documentation Tools : Visio, Analysis Skills : Business Analysis
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org