Sr. Applications Architect (closed)
InfoReliance is looking for a dynamic, results-driven professional to serve as a Senior Applications Architect in support of one of our Department of Energy (DOE) customers. All InfoReliance employees are Consultants First and are absolutely committed to our clients’ success. We are seeking a highly accomplished, creative and self-motivated individual who enjoys working within a dynamic growth-oriented environment. US citizenship required, TS or "Q" clearance helpful.
If this opportunity may be of interest please send a resume to: Andrea.Rodway@InfoReliance.com
In support of a program for the National Security Division, InfoReliance is seeking an experienced applications architect to join a team of professionals providing support for a growing enterprise architecture effort.
1. Solid understanding of SOA, service models, and enterprise service bus -- 5+ years-mandatory
2. Experience with XML, Java, SAML, .net and object-oriented principles (C / C++) - desired
3. Solid understanding of business services, autonomous services, compose-able services, and service orchestration -- at least 2 of these are mandatory
4. Expertise in FEA, Shared Services, TOGAF (or DODAF), [ OMG SOA ] -- mandatory except OMG SOA -- desired
5. Able to assimilate a variety of information quickly
6. Produce tangible architecture artifacts quickly and accurately
7. familiar with an architecture tool -- desired: TROUX | system architect or ARIS
8. Overall 15+ years experience working as a systems engineer, architect or analyst
9. technical degree mandatory: EE, Math, CS, Physics, etc..
External Referral Program
InfoReliance offers a $2000.00 referral bonus for successful hires from external referrals. If you have a referral, please contact the Recruiter responsible for this position or send an email to email@example.com.
All benefits are effective Day 1 of your employment with InfoReliance.
Our reputation is built upon the talents and integrity of our employees. We value the contributions of each and every person that is a part of our organization. We offer exciting, challenging career opportunities, competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package to include the following:
10 Paid Company Holidays Annually18 days a year of Paid Time Off (PTO) Annually for new employees (accrued)Comprehensive Medical and Dental CoverageTuition & Professional Certification Reimbursement401(k) plan with an employer match of 50% of contributions up to 6% of salaryReimbursement for parking and public transportation, dependent upon work locationFlexible work arrangements, where possibleFlexible Spending Accounts for Medical and Dependant Care
All employees are eligible for a quarterly, performance-based bonus program recognizing our outstanding contributors.
InfoReliance Corporation is an Information Technology (IT) consulting firm that builds, deploys and manages custom solutions that transform the business operations of federal government agencies.
Founded in 2000, InfoReliance is a thriving, privately-held business that has repeatedly been named as a “fastest growing company” by organizations such as Inc. Magazine, Washington Business Journal, and Washington Technology. In fact, in our 11+ year history we have seen annual employee growth of 42.1%. Our continued growth offers opportunity for you to succeed and grow in your career.
InfoReliance does not discriminate in employment opportunities, terms and conditions of employment, or practices on the basis of race, age, gender, religious or political beliefs, national origin or heritage, disability, sexual orientation, or any characteristic protected by law.