Interactive Designer (Full-time) - Ad Agency (closed)
Our client, a full-service agency, is seeking an Interactive Designer who can integrate online elements like flash ads, e-mails, and websites with traditional media like direct mail and print, to accomplish strategic campaign objectives.
- Work with creative briefs to produce multiple creative concepts that meet the stated strategy. Refine and perfect those concepts through production and coding.
- Work with copywriters, designers, and production team to develop, design, and execute those concepts.
- Work with account teams to gain complete understanding of client goals and business objectives.
- 3-5 years of interactive design experience
- Advertising or interactive agency experience strongly preferred
- Talent in thinking and designing both in space (for layout and typography) and in time (for animation, sound, and video).
- Thorough command of the online developer's toolkit, especially Flash, including Action Scripting skills (variables, loops, handling external files, dynamic content, scripted motion, preloading, components, video).
- Expertise in manipulating assets (editing images, video, audio) and optimizing final creative. Ability to hit K-sizes without compromising quality.
- Grace under pressure to work under tight deadlines with a team from both coasts.
- Must be organized and efficient, pay close attention to details, and be able to manage multiple tasks.
Additional Skills That Would Be a Plus:
- Experience with video and sound editing, compositing, and production
- (Final Cut, After Effects, etc.)
- Experience with 3D animation (Swift 3d, 3DS MAX, etc.)
- Print experience
- Design for mobile
For consideration, please submit a Word or PDF resume, as well as a portfolio link.