UI Application Developer (closed)
UI Application Developer
We are seeking a Senior User Interface Application Developer to join the client's team. This individual will be a part of the dynamic team of highly talented individuals and will be encouraged to contribute ideas, learn, design and implement. One of the key responsibilities of this position will be to build the highly interactive RIA interface to support Analytics functionality.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Design and write code for to produce extremely usable, highly interactive web-tool using HTML5, AJAX.
- Both High and Low system design and Complete understanding of all aspects of SDLC
- Coding in JAVA using J2EE stack, spring Framework, in Application server environment and UNIX.
- Understand existing business processes, business issue / problems being resolved and have the ability to provide optimal solutions
- Participate and Support build, deployment testing cycles
- Experience with UI testing tools such as Jasmine,
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer science or related discipline
- 7 -9 years of hands on software development experience in the above mentioned technologies
- At least 2 years of Senior programming level experience involving some architecture and high level design round web development
- Financial especially Risk application is Major plus
- Very strong in web development using HTML,
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn new product or skill
- Working experience in Business Intelligence application in financial Industry is preferred
Apply directly to email@example.com.