Bilingual (French) Collections Specialist (leasing) (closed)
Aurora, ON Canada
Bilingual Collection SPECIALIST
The incumbent provides internal control over the documentation, funding and booking processes for new retail transactions.
- Ensures accuracy and sufficiency of all pre-funding contract package submissions for retail transactions. Provides a pre-funding review, ensures that all credit requirements are satisfied, and executes completed documents
- Understands and becomes proficient with the information systems supporting our retail transactions (Transaction, Express OS and SuperTrump)
- Analyzes the structure of lease and loan transactions to ensure they are documented and recorded consistently
- Reviews the titling and perfection of security interest for all equipment and collateral, including insurance certification in documentation package
- Responds to questions from Sales and Dealers relating to documentation and funding
- Interfaces closely with the Sales, Credit, Wholesale, Legal and Customer Service
- Performs monthly tracking of various operations quality metrics
- Maintains Canadian Funding Database and daily funding volumes
- Reviews all lease and loan documentation and assists with preparation
- Reviews newly funded retail contracts booked into system to ensure consistent and accurate compliance with set up requirements
- Books new deals through the Express OS system within 24 hours of funding
- Ensures client files are scanned into OnBase system and sent offsite when the deal is clean
- Prepares Customer Welcome Packages
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned by Operations Manager
- BA/BS in Business or related field, or equivalent work experience in the financial services industry with proven record of academic achievement
- 3 to 5 years of documentation experience, preferably in a bank subsidiary, equipment leasing or other asset-backed financial services company with multiple business products
- Well rounded background in lending, leasing, and financing products with a focus on documentation, forms and procedures
- Credit, accounting or pricing knowledge would be an asset
- Good working knowledge of PPSA an asset
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and work effectively on multiple tasks in a fast paced, demanding environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate transaction flows and documentation requirements both internally and externally to customers.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated computer skills and proficiency in MS Office
- Bilingual (French/English) would be an asset