Network Engineer (closed)
Our client in downtown Indianapolis is seeking a full time Network Engineer. Please read below for the job responsibilities. This is a direct hire position.
Candidate will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining complex networks for both service provider and customer networks.
- Exhibit a passion for technology
- Work within a close-knit team to tackle projects
- Continual research into cutting-edge technology
- Ability to balance multiple projects at once
- Superior communication and documentation skills
- Participate in on-call rotation
- Late night maintenance implementation windows on an infrequent basis
- Should have experience working for an Internet Service Provider or Managed Services Provider
- Cisco iOS experience
- Extreme equipment, including management experience
- Expert Cisco router, switch, and firewall experience. ISR , 7500 , 4500, 3650, 3750, ASA, and Pix series.
- T1 and DS3 technology experience.
- Expert level eBGP, iBGP, OSPF, VLAN, MPLS, DMVPN, IPSEC VPN, and SSLVPN experience.
- Emergency network, server, and firewall crisis management