iSeries Architect (closed)
Upp, Technology, Inc. is a global provider of IT jobs and staffing, the IRMS software suite and innovative technology solutions. We help Commercial, Government, Healthcare and other clients achieve and sustain business value. Join us!
Consulting engagement at a large organization in the Healthcare service industry.
Upp is now seeking an:
iSeries Architect to provide guidance on best practices and overall architecture and design for a large insurance policy system.
- Develop a plan for application architecture to ensure 46 implementations work together, fit together and are designed consistently.
- Implement best practices for code management, coding standards and environment management.
- Architect and design common modules and reusable components across a large development team.
- 5+ years in an architecture role.
- Familiarity with DB2, DDS and DDL.
- Utilizing modules developed with COBOL.
We offer relocation assistance or non-tax travel funds. A full plate of benefits is offered for full-time employees of Upp, and we work with consultants on an hourly basis as well.
Upp provides Enterprise Systems Integration, Data Management, Infrastructure Support, Security & Compliance and Custom Application Development to leading organizations across the industrial spectrum.
For more on this and other opportunities with Upp, visit us at http://www.upp.com
Upp Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer