Business Data Analyst (closed)
Upp, Technology, Inc. is a global provider of IT jobs and staffing, the IRMS software suite and innovative technology solutions. We help Commercial, Government, Healthcare and other clients achieve and sustain business value. Join us!
Consulting engagement at a large organization in the Healthcare service industry.
Upp is now seeking a:
Business Data Analyst to ensure user requirements and issues are addressed while controlling scope.
- Identify source systems and the data required in the data warehouse environment to meet the user’s current and potential future needs.
- Lead the preparation of data warehouse requirements documentation and perform data mapping tasks.
- Create and communicate business, technical and functional requirements at a detailed level.
- Provide assistance concerning the resolution of business and technical problems.
- Thorough understanding of ETL processing methods, underlying data warehouse data models, security and capabilities of the front-end delivery products.
- Performing as a team player and utilizing excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Utilizing Microsoft Windows, Access, Excel, Word and Crystal Reports.
- Past work experience in the Health Insurance Industry.
We offer relocation assistance or non-tax travel funds. A full plate of benefits is offered for full-time employees of Upp, and we work with consultants on an hourly basis as well.
Upp provides Enterprise Systems Integration, Data Management, Infrastructure Support, Security & Compliance and Custom Application Development to leading organizations across the industrial spectrum.
For more on this and other opportunities with Upp, visit us at http://www.upp.com
Apply at http://www.upp.com/jobs-search.html Job order #6411
Upp Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer