Inside Sales Executive (closed)
Inside Sales Representative Job Description
Considered the Premier Matchmaking firm for busy professionals. As a result of our
recent expansion and continued success we are seeking focused candidates with a proven track
record of success to grow with us in one of the most dynamic and fastest growing industries in the country.
We are a dynamic and entrepreneurial organization with a nationally recognized brand for over 18 years, featured in The New York Times, Cosmopolitan Magazine, NPR and on the Today Show as well as the CBS Early Show. Our clients expect an energetic and “recruiter-minded" individual to offer expertise and guidance during the interview process, as well as provide a realistic picture of potential matches for them within our service. Our fast-paced environment requires multi-tasking skills and the ability to communicate effectively. As an Inside Sales Representative, you will be responsible for converting warm leads into members.
Once you enroll a new member our dating coordinators take over from there!
Top candidates for this position:
- Must be confident, organized, and enthusiastic about our unique concept.
- Must have the ability to establish rapport with a wide variety of people
- Will have the ability to target and develop clients through existing database and new lead contacts
- Will provide a consultative approach to meet with clients to evaluate their needs and recommend solutions to ensure expectations are being met
- Must be able to work well in an independent environment and held accountable for personal performance
- Must be a strong closer
- Minimum of 4 years sales experience with a t least 1 year of inside sales.
- This includes a proven track record of consultative selling, setting appointments, giving presentations and closing
- Results-oriented professional with self confidence, perseverance, a sense of urgency and a dynamic personality.
- Able to develop qualified leads as well as continue existing client relationships
- Prior experience and achievement working in an organization that provides monthly and annual production targets based on individual performance quotas.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including strong telephone and client communications. Successful producers are proven to succeed on the phone.
- Recruiting and inside sales is strongly preferred but not required.
$60,000- $90,000 (base salary + Commission, Health and Dental)
If you are self/money-motivated, goal driven, thrive in a fast-paced environment and you want to hear more about this career opportunity, visit and review our website. You should be Conversational about business before you send us an email with your resume and cover letter attached indicating your interest.