QA Tester (closed)
Quality Assurance Engineer that will be responsible for testing and certifying new and existing hardware and software in the Retail, Corporate and Supply Chain area.
• Translate end user requirements into value added test cases.
• Creation & execution of acceptance and system test cases.
• Creation and verification of detailed Change Requests
• Reporting and tracking of test results
• Participation in code reviews and ability to provide advice and solutions to solve problems especially related to QA and testing
• Lab planning and setup
• Participate in knowledge transfer training.
• Duplication and associated investigation of escalation field issues.
• Interface with Technical Support, Development and Product Management during trouble investigation.
Knowledge not required but preferred:
• Load Balancing and Performance Testing
• TPM/Big Fix Deployment methodology
• Hardware (Laptop, Handheld, Desktop) 1st Article Certification process
• Knowledge of Global deployment methodology
• Process Knowledge in Change/Configuration Management is a plus.
• VMWare knowledge
• BES/Blackberry Knowledge
• IBM Tivoli Knowledge
• MAC Knowledge
• Citrix Knowledge
• ThinClient Knowledge
• Linux SUSE 9 Enterprise Knowledge
• POS (Point of Sale) knowledge
1167/10000Behavior Characteristics:• Ability to create and execute load, stress test, and perform automated testing for web and / or client server applications
• Ability to write & execute automated test scripts for Win Runner or QTP – (Load Runner is a plus).
Working knowledge of Win XP and Win 7 Required 1 Years
Working knowledge of Linux Suse 9/11 ISP image Required 1 Years
Working knowledge and understanding of MS Office suite, MS IE 8 Required 1 Years
Creation & execution of acceptance and system test cases Required 2 Years
Ability to execute planned test cases against various development builds Required 2 Years
Reporting and tracking of test results Required 2 Years
Design and implement software automation techniques to improve test executi Required 1 Years
Load Balancing and Performance Testing Desired 1 Years
TPM/Big Fix Deployment methodology Desired 1 Years
Hardware (Laptop, Handheld, Desktop) 1st Article Certification process Desired 1 Years