Senior Equity Research Analyst (closed)
This position would sit within the Research department and the person would be responsible for stocks assigned to them by the Head of Research. This role would envisage model creation and maintenance, thematic research and client marketing.
The role will require the analyst to have input into department wide initiatives including:
- Building of Robust Corporate Models
- Analysis of industry and company strategies and trends
- Analysis of financial accounts and market trends
- Interaction with management and engagement with Corporate Broking where company broker ships are involved or potential new corporate broker ships.
- Care and maintenance of sector research
- Production and marketing of reports with institutional clients
- Promotion of sector and stock calls internally with Sales Desk & Trading
- The ideal client should have a number of years experience in a relevant area
- Detailed market and company knowledge in their core discipline
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills